24 December 2004

What the Fuck?

Okay I was going through my cd's to decide which ones to take with me on the way to the family christmas dinner. I ran across a Maroon 5 cd and had no idea where it came from. Then all of a sudden it popped into my head Gena (my ex) and I realized why I had it. I have learned, unfortuantely the hard way, when you are in a relationship that the girl choses the music, and that is why Maroon 5 is in the case. Now don't get me wrong, they actually play their music, its just not something I would usually listent to. Now I remember the night that she brought the cd on the date with us, I had Ludacris, Metallica, Sum 41, Blink 182, and so on. Now I listen to all types of music, but it is something about maroon 5 that I just have to be in the mood to listen to and usually Im not in the mood. It would prolly be before sex. Which is usually what happened, because a lot of action went on in the car. However, im not here to boast, im just making a comment on how girls seem to direct what music guys listen to. And that is pretty much it. So I will see you later.

No comments: