19 February 2005

Revenge is a dish best served when you have a cold

      Okay my mom keeps going through my room when Im not here, I don't know if its because she thinks I have condoms in my room, or if she thinks I am smoking. Neither of which are true, I guess she thinks Im trying to hide something, I am not. Anyways people here is my recap froim the last two days. Figure out the connection yourself, it should be easy to determine if you realize this prologue.

      Hey people, yesterday I was sick and I didn't go to school. All well and stuff, so I was bored and went into my parents room where I found a bag of party balloons, probably something my mom had when I was a kid and kept. Well anyway I blew up about thirty of about a hundred. I had fun put water in some of them put shaving cream in others, and other stupid things. Well she gets home and looks in the trash can, where I put a few balloon, and then she turns around and says, "Have you been in my room?" I sit there in my own silence for a moment, and she asks again but louder, "Have you been in my room!" "Yes", I said, thinking what the hell the truth won't hurt. "Why did you go into my room?" she asked me. "Because I did, I don't know why." I obviously couldn't tell her it was because I was bored, because I wouldn't be able to stay at home sick anymore I guess I don't know. Then she goes off on a trip about how I yes I messed up the cigarette lighter in the car. I hadn't even touched it, I don't smoke, don't even like it I got her to quit. Then she goes outside and starts to clean up the car, I thought she was going to bring in my parking tag but she didn't. Everything is calm now, my interview went ok, except for the fact I was still wheeling back from this cold and they thought I was nervous, I was not! So that was today and yesterday in a nutshell. Oh yea my points of the day go out to the DMB man who actually used my quote in his away. You wanna know what the quote says? "Life without balls is no life at all (unless your a woman)." I thought it was funny, and I don't really remember why I said it but I did. Anyways Ill talk to you later.

No comments: