22 February 2005

Double Post: "Its Over Damnit" and "Yes Thats a Tampon on my Picture"

Hey people, today is such a good fracking day, yes an awesome fracking day. Yes I am using bad grammar, its because the term paper is completed and turned in. All that must be done now is that it will be graded and given back to me. I do know that it will be a good grade, because Im always good at my papers (aside) damn I sound cocky(end aside) So now I am so fracking happy yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 2:
Yes that is a tampon in the picture, yes that is the commons area of my school, and yes i did take a picture of it. I don't know how itgot there, but I think a girl dropped it on purpose. Another fact is that ther was some ketchup that was dropped on the tampon right before the bell rang, so i didn't get a chance to take a picture of it. And yes this is a lapse in my maturity, and it will be short. Thank you and I hope I get the broncoo its awesome. They are cool   

No comments: